About the American Heart Association CEO Roundtable – working to create healthy companies and communities
The CEO Roundtable was formed in 2013 because, unfortunately, while many companies offer workplace health programs, we lack the necessary data to know what works best. That’s why CEOs from many of the world’s largest and most admired companies, joined with the American Heart Association to create the CEO Roundtable, dedicated to implementing evidence-based approaches to workplace health that focus on employee engagement and building a corporate culture of health. Together, this leadership collaborative works to design, test, evaluate and scale workplace health initiatives.
Fueled by the science and mission of the Association, member CEOs take bold action to help create solutions and systemic change for companies across the country.
They drive innovations in employee health through evidence-based interventions and engage and improve the lives of their more than nine million employees and family members. The CEO Roundtable is creating real-world actionable strategies to enable a healthy, high-performing workforce that ultimately drives business growth and transforms health in companies and communities.
By testing, evaluating and sharing information about what works in workplace health, the CEO Roundtable is helping to scale evidence-based standards and best practices to help support the AHA’s goal of improving the cardiovascular health of all Americans 20 percent by 2020.
Recent Features and Press Releases
- New $30 Million Venture Capital Fund to Spur Innovation in Heart Disease and Stroke CareMay 17, 2018American Heart Association and co-investors Philips and UPMC to fund pioneering healthcare products and solutions for patients, scientists and […]
- Nestlé Launches Global Nestlé for Healthier Kids Initiative in the U.S. through Partnership with the YMCA New Jersey State AllianceMay 15, 2018Nestlé Launches Global Nestlé for Healthier Kids Initiative in the U.S. through Partnership with the YMCA New Jersey State Alliance Nestlé will bring […]
- Nestlé for Healthier KidsMay 15, 2018Nestlé for Healthier Kids Today, more than 2 billion people in the world are overweight or obese and 800 million are malnourished. This calls for […]
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan is named co-chairman of the American Heart Association CEO RoundtableMay 2, 2018DALLAS — The American Heart Association—the world’s leading voluntary organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular […]
- This Is How You Do Value-Based CareMay 1, 2018This Is How You Do Value-Based Care Working with Regeneron and Sanofi, Express Scripts will be the first to directly deliver drug-specific savings to […]
- New $30 Million Venture Capital Fund to Spur Innovation in Heart Disease and Stroke Care
We know that when people feel their best, they perform their best. That’s why a key focus of the CEO Roundtable is to transform the culture of health in America’s workplaces and beyond.
Chairman and CEO,
Johnson & Johnson
The companies represented on the CEO Roundtable and many others are instrumental in delivering high quality, cost effective health benefits to working Americans. The American Heart Association is an important catalyst to focus business on wellness and the other ways to provide the best benefits in the most affordable way for our employees.
Bank of America